Countries and Timescales
Tips and Suggestions
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as our couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm, and may require a signature on receipt.International shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your parcel.
- Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size and weight.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; so you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you aren’t available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up. So please make sure you leave us your mobile number.
- Customers are responsible for Import/Custom duties incurred by the local custom office as we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. When unsure, it might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
- Once you have the tracking number, you can check the status on the courier’s website: DHL.com or FedEx.com or EMS.com. It typically takes two days after dispatch before it’s shown in their system. In most cases delivery itself takes 5-10 business days from the time of pick-up. Get in touch with your sales representative, with your invoice number for update at anytime in the process.
For all other enquires please check our FAQ page : http://www.comfort-works.com/help/ or drop us a note at email@example.com